د.إ4.00 – د.إ22.00
Avocado fruits are highly nutritious fruit that is native to Mexico and Central America. They are an excellent source of healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals. Some of the many health benefits of avocados include:
Heart Health: Avocados contain high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids, which can help improve cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Eye Health: Avocados contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that are present in eye tissue. These nutrients provide antioxidant protection to help minimize damage to the eyes.
Prevent Osteoporosis: Half an avocado provides approximately 25% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin K. This nutrient is essential for bone health as it increases calcium absorption and reduces urinary excretion of calcium.
Improved Digestion: Avocados are a good source of fiber, which can help improve digestion and prevent constipation.
Lower Risk of Depression: Avocados contain high levels of avocado calories & folate, which may help reduce the risk of depression by preventing the build-up of homocysteine in the body.
Cancer Protection: Avocados contain phytochemicals that may have cancer-fighting properties. Some studies have shown that these compounds can inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
In the world of fruits, the Avocado Hass reigns supreme, a verdant gem that nature herself has bestowed upon us. With its rough, pebbled skin and velvety, emerald flesh, it is the undisputed monarch of the fruit kingdom. A delicate dance of creamy richness and subtle nuttiness unfolds with every delectable bite, making it the epitome of culinary indulgence. From sumptuous spreads to guilt-free guacamole, the Avocado Hass is a treasure trove of gastronomic wonders waiting to be explored.
Delicious avocado recipes
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread (or your preferred bread)
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: red pepper flakes, chopped fresh herbs (such as cilantro or chives), lemon juice
- Prepare the avocado:
- Cut the ripe avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado until it reaches your desired level of creaminess.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice if desired. Mix well.
- Poach the Eggs:
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a gentle simmer. Add a splash of vinegar to the water.
- Crack each egg into a separate small bowl.
- Create a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water by stirring it with a spoon.
- Carefully slide one egg into the center of the whirlpool. Allow it to cook for about 3 minutes for a runny yolk or longer if you prefer it firmer.
- Use a slotted spoon to carefully remove the poached egg from the water and place it on a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat the process with the second egg.
- Toast the Bread:
- Toast the slices of bread until they’re golden and crispy.
- Spread a generous layer of the mashed avocado onto each slice of toasted bread.
- Place a poached egg on top of the avocado on each slice.
- Sprinkle with additional salt, pepper, and any optional toppings you prefer, such as red pepper flakes or chopped herbs.
- Serve the creamy avocado toast with poached eggs immediately while the eggs are still warm and the avocado is fresh.
This recipe makes a satisfying and nutritious breakfast or brunch option. The creamy avocado pairs perfectly with the runny yolk of the poached egg, creating a harmony of flavors and textures. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite ingredients, such as sliced tomatoes, feta cheese, avocado salsa or smoked salmon.
Our avocados are carefully picked as well as jam-packed to make sure the best. They are abundant in healthy fats, vitamins, and also minerals that make them an excellent addition to any kind of meal. Avocados are high in monounsaturated fats, which are useful for heart health and wellness. In addition, they also contain vitamin K, potassium, and vitamin B6, which are essential for preserving total wellness.
Avocado nutrition facts
- Calories: Approximately 234 kcal
- Total Fat: About 21 grams
- Saturated Fat: Around 3 grams
- Monounsaturated Fat: About 14 grams
- Polyunsaturated Fat: Around 2.7 grams
- Cholesterol: Almost 0 milligrams
- Sodium: Nearly 10 milligrams
- Total Carbohydrates: Approximately 12 grams
- Dietary Fiber: Roughly 9 grams
- Sugars: About 1 gram
- Protein: About 3 grams
- Vitamin K: Around 26% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin C: Roughly 17% of the DV
- Vitamin E: About 10% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: Roughly 10% of the DV
- Folate (Vitamin B9): Approximately 20% of the DV
- Potassium: Around 14% of the DV
- Magnesium: Roughly 7% of the DV
Avocados are also rich in other essential nutrients like vitamin B5, vitamin B3, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, and vitamin D, albeit in smaller amounts.
Please note that the nutritional values can slightly vary depending on the size and variety of the avocado. These values provide a general idea of the nutritional profile of avocados and highlight their richness in healthy fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Different Uses of Avocado
Avocados can be utilized in a variety of means, making them a flexible active ingredient in the kitchen area. They can be sliced or mashed and contributed to sandwiches, tacos, avocado salad and also hamburgers. Additionally, they can be used to make guacamole, a popular dip made with mashed avocados, lime juice, and flavors.
They are a terrific addition to salads and can be made used as a healthy option for mayonnaise in dressings and also dips. Avocado oil has a mild and buttery flavor, making it an excellent base for dressings
Along with being scrumptious and nutritious, ripe avocados are additionally extremely easy to integrate into your diet plan. They can be enjoyed by themselves as a treat or as a covering on salute. They are likewise a great component in shakes, offering a velvety texture as well as added nourishment.
Is it OK to eat an Avocado every day?
Yes, it’s generally okay to eat an avocado every day as part of a balanced diet. Avocados offer numerous health benefits, including healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. Just be mindful of portion sizes and maintain variety in your diet.
How much Avocados should you eat a day?
Eating about half to one whole avocado per day is a reasonable and healthy amount for most people. This provides the nutritional benefits of avocados without excessive caloric intake.
Do Avocados burn belly fat?
Avocados contain healthy fats and are nutrient-dense, but they alone do not burn belly fat. A balanced diet and regular exercise are key for managing body weight and fat loss.
Is Avocado a fruit or protein?
Avocado is a fruit. While it contains some protein, it’s primarily known for its healthy fats and wide range of nutrients.
At FreshLeaf UAE, we are dedicated to providing the very best top-quality avocados to our clients. We carefully choose the most effective avocados from the farm and pack them to like ensure that they reach you in the very best condition feasible. Order currently as well as appreciate the preference of fresh avocados provided right to your doorstep.
1 KG, 250 grams, 500 Grams, 750 Grams, Pc