There are more than 1500 different varieties of Dates are grown all our the world. Medjool dates are known for its big size with chewy soft texture and creamy sweet flavor.
Medjool Dates are full of vitamin fiber and other health benefits.
Origin: Medjool dates are originally grown in Morocco
Other Healthy Benefits.
2. Prevent and Relieve Constipation
3. Natural Energy Booster
4. Alternative Natural Sweetener
5. Boost Bone Health
What exactly does Medjool dates nutrition look like? One serving (100 grams) contains about:
- 277 calorie
- 75 grams carbohydrates
- 1.8 grams protein
- 0.2 grams fat
- 6.7 grams fiber
- 696 milligrams potassium (20 percent DV)
- 0.4 milligrams copper (18 percent DV)
- 0.3 milligrams manganese (15 percent DV)
- 54 milligrams magnesium (14 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligrams vitamin B6 (12 percent DV)
- 1.6 milligrams niacin (8 percent DV)
- 0.8 milligrams pantothenic acid (8 percent DV)
- 64 milligrams calcium (6 percent DV)
- 62 milligrams phosphorus (6 percent DV)
- 0.9 milligrams iron (5 percent DV)