Fresh Pomegranate Juice
Fresh Pomegranate Juice
Experience a delightful and invigorating explosion of tangy pomegranate flavors with every sip.
Rich in natural antioxidant nutrients
No added color or preservatives
Boosts up your immunity levels
Country of Origin
keep refrigerated. Check the pack for expiry date
A pomegranate is a fruit that has many health benefits. It has thick, red skin and hundreds of juicy seeds inside. You can eat the seeds or make fresh pomegranate juice from them.
10 Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice.
Fresh pomegranate juice is a delicious and nutritious drink that has many health benefits. Here are some of them:
- You’ll be happy to know that this amazing substance contains antioxidants that can keep your cells safe and sound by fending off damage and reducing inflammation.
- Consuming fresh pomegranate juice can supply your body with Vitamin C, which is crucial for boosting your immune system and promoting healthy skin.
- Improving your digestive health is crucial. Fresh Pomegranate Juice regulates your bowel movement and soothes your stomach, ensuring that your digestive system stays healthy.
- It reduces insulin resistance and helps manage diabetes by lowering your blood sugar levels.
- It helps with cancer prevention by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and preventing the onset of cancer.
- It supports your heart health by lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol levels and improving your blood flow.
- It improves your exercise endurance by increasing your oxygen intake and reducing muscle soreness.
- It boosts your memory and delays the effects of Alzheimer’s disease by enhancing your brain function and preventing oxidative stress.
- It helps with fertility and increases your sex drive by boosting your testosterone levels and improving your sperm quality.
- It prevents osteoporosis and arthritis by providing vitamin K and inhibiting the enzymes that break down your cartilage and bone.
Nutritional value of Fresh Pomegranate Juice.
Fresh Pomegranate juice is a nutritious beverage that contains many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. According to the top result1, 1 fl oz of pomegranate juice contains 17 calories, 0.1 g of fat, 4 g of carbs, 4 g of sugar, 0 g of protein, 67 mg of potassium, 2.2 mg of magnesium, 3.5 mg of calcium, and 3 mg of sodium.
You can buy a full variety of fresh juices from Fresh Leaf UAE
The image shown is a representation and may slightly vary from the actual product. Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of all information displayed.